The York Harbor Inn (sometimes hereinafter referred to as “Hotel”, “we”, “us”, or “our”) is dedicated to providing exceptional service to all of our guests, including individuals with disabilities. With respect to the Hotel’s websites, we strive to provide digital content that is accessible to all users.
We base our website accessibility standards on the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines within their AA-Level statutes. As this policy does evolve, we do our best to stay up-to-date with the current version at all times. In addition, we actively work to maintain, assess and improve the usability and accessibility of our websites, including thorough training of our personnel, providing accurate information related to accessible room types and property-level accessibility features, engagement of experts, and regular testing of our digital accessibility.
If you experience any difficulty accessing or navigating our websites or have any accessibility-related questions or comments, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. To enable us to assist you, please make sure to provide us with your contact information and a brief description of the problem you encountered.
Publicly Accessible Spaces
- Accessible public entrance
- Accessible route from the hotel’s accessible public entrance to the registration area
- Accessible route from the accessible public entrance to the accessible guestrooms
- Accessible route from the hotel’s accessible public entrance to the restaurant.
- Accessible route from the hotel’s accessible public entrance to the meeting rooms/ballroom
- Accessible public restrooms
- The hotel’s parking is self-park only